About Our Company
LIFE - SINES is devoted to providing the best and most up-to-date training pertaining to life support procedures. We provide the most flexible schedules for health care providers and bystanders/laymen (nonmedical personnel).
- To provide the best customer service possible.
- To make each student feel like the only student.
- To promote an inclusive workplace and help the community.
- To provide the most up-to-date information for life support procedures.
- To offer a very flexible schedule of classes.
- To offer a variety of basic and advanced courses for the bystander/lay rescuer, as well as for the health care provider.
Professional and Experienced Instructors
Our instructors offer the benefit of years of experience gained from previous positions in the medical field. We are an equal opportunity employer and are members in good standing of multiple professional organizations for which we have contracts. We take pride in offering a variety of comprehensive courses that will aid you in your profession. Whether you are medical or nonmedical personnel, we offer basic as well as advanced courses to help develop self-confidence in your profession.
Mack Carter III, Lead Instructor, Perinatal Specialist, CEO
Mack has been a respiratory therapist/perinatal specialist for 29 years. His experience stems from NICUs and PICUs in county medical centers and in the private industry to HMOs, as well as in adult ICU/CCUs, SICUs, MICUs, and burn units. Mack has also been a Basic Life Support (BLS) instructor for 26 years, a Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) instructor for 14 years, and an Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) instructor for 12 years. His goal is to ensure every student leaves informed and content with our training and is able to work in an emergency with confidence.
Lead Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Instructor, Respiratory Therapist